Learn more about
Day Care and Boarding
Bae Tails (309 E 60th st)
Our BAE Tails location is finally opening on October 12, please follow our instagram page Bae.Tails for updates.
Bae Tails has a spacious 1200 sq. ft ground floor and 1000 sq ft backyard, allowing dogs of all sizes to play safely and have a plenty of exercise throughout the day. We can feed you pup at no charge, just provide the labeled food bag.
Hours of operation (Fall/Winter 2020): Mon – Fri: 8am – 7pm, excluding holidays. For weekends, holidays and boarding we will be happy to accommodate at our East 80th St location. If you need to bring your pup between 7-8am just let us know a day before.
Requirements: Before we start, we will do a 4 hour personality trial, collect up to date vaccination records, and a day care/boarding application.
• A la carte: $47
• Half day (up to 5 hrs): $33
• Hourly rate: $10
Intro package: any first package is 30% off (limited to first 15 clients who sign up).
10 days: $440 ($44/day)
20 days: $820 ($41/day)
30 days: $1140 ($38/day)
40 days: $1400 ($35/day)
50 days: $1600 ($32/day)
100 days: $2500 ($25/day)
10 half days: $310 (31/h.day)
20 half days: $580 (29/h.day)
30 half days: $810 (27/h.day)
40 half days: $1000 (25/h.day)
- All packages expire 6 months from the first use.
- Boarding 10% off for package holders.
- Packages must be prepaid before the first visit. If you need to cancel your package, we can do it any time before the expiration date, in that case all used day care visits will be charged at a la carte pricing ($47).
- Don’t see a package that fits your needs? Inquire about custom packages.
• Please add $5 per day for all federal holidays and holiday weekends.
• Extra pup is 25% off.
• Please note all prices are subject to NY Sales Tax $8.875
• Late pick ups $10 (between 7:05-8pm). After 8pm, we will be taking all remaining pups to E 80th st location to spend the night with us.
Pick up and drop off:
• Zone 1: Up to 5 street blocks and 1.5 ave blocks: $8 one way, $15 both ways.
• Zone 2: Up to 12 street blocks and 2.5 ave blocks: $11 one way, $20 both ways.
• Zone 3: Up to 18 street blocks and 5.5 ave blocks: $14 one way, $26 both ways.
•Please note: time for pick ups are scheduled between 7-10am and drop offs are between 5-8pm. For picks ups and drop offs during other times, weekends, holidays and random day care: starting $12 one way.
* Pick up/ drop off cancelation policy: Full price will be applied if we come for a pick up or start a drop off and the service is not needed, and $8 late if a pick up or a drop off is not canceled by 10pm the night before.
NY Tails (318 E 80th st)
Our home based doggy day care and boarding offers individual attention tailored to a very limited amount of pooches spending a day and night together. Every pup here can enjoy a large yard covered with special dog friendly turf, playtime with their friends, naps on comfortable beds, and breakfast/dinner upon request.
Hours of operation: 7am-10pm Monday through Sunday.
Requirements: Before we start, we will do a 4 hour personality trial, collect up to date vaccination records, and a New York Tails day care/boarding application.
Boarding (318 E 80th st)
• We count boarding days by 24 hour periods starting from the time your pooch arrives. Depending on the time of your pick up, your pup might have half days, which are priced as day care.
• Boarding is $65 for 24 hrs, half days and day care are $35-40 for up to 12 hrs.
• Please add $10 per day for all federal holidays and weekends.
• Do you have more than 1 dog? Extra dogs are 50% off.
• Pick up and drop offs: starting $15 one way. Cab fees might also apply.
• Cancelations: $65 if cancelled less than 24 hours before the boarding time.
• Federal holidays (starting a day before through the weekend): If you need to move the time to start boarding a later time, or the time to end the boarding to an earlier time, we ask for 24 hour notice before the originally scheduled time in order to adjust the price.