(Please scroll below for more info)
NY Tails Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Rates
- Prices are Monday through Friday; walks starting between 9am – 6pm. We cater individual service for all dogs depending on their personality and energy levels. Your pup will be walking privately or in a company with a few buddies if available for extra socialization. As our groups are very small, your pup might get private walks on some occasions if other group buddies are not available, private walk fee would apply.
- Please allow us 2-hour time frame for the walk to start (1-hour time frame for crated puppies and dogs with health issues). We can pick up your keys with doorman, or you can provide us with 2 copies of your home keys. Your walker will have one set and we will keep another set at our office in case your walker gets sick and cant come to work, or if you request evening/ weekend walks.
- Please note we use PetCloud.co for all scheduling, we will create your profile and set up your original schedule before we start the walks, please make further changes through the PetCloud website or app. You can also reach us through email firstname.lastname@example.org and 646-289-1760 during the office hours. Our office hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 6:30pm, Sat - Sun and holidays: 10am - 5:30pm
- To give you extra peace of mind: we are fully bonded and insured.
- Multiple dog household: extra $5-$7 per walk and 50% off for boarding for each additional pup.
- Please add: $5 per walk for 1-3 private walks a week (extra $2 per walk for 15 min individual walks), $5 for walks starting before 9 am or after 6 pm and weekend or Federal holiday walks. $10 for walks before 9 am or after 6 pm that also fall on the holiday or weekend. $10 for boarding and $5 for day care during the Federal holidays or holiday weekend. $5 for dogs with special needs, extra large size (80lb+) or aggressive behavior. $5 when pick and drop off places are different, and for the 4th floor or higher walk up buildings.
- Cancellation fee: $8 if you cancel any service after 10pm the night before. Full price of a walk will apply for any cancellations made 2 hours before the scheduled time frame.
- At this time we can only accommodate sporadic walks or last minute requests upon availability. To preserve our walkers schedules we are asking for a minimum of 3 walks per week. We suggest to try our group walks for proper socialization, however we don’t always have group walks available (for high floor walk ups, specific time frames, and on the days when group mates don’t need walks), in that case we would be doing private walks.
- All payments for weekly walks are due on the first of each month for rendered services, and on the first day for short term services.
- Ask us about our referral program